Friday 17 February 2012

Trying to sell online! Toilet roll cover and doll :)

Another doll's dress finished, hat ready, details in place... looks gorgeous! Will sell this one too on a site. It is hard to find time to read about etsy shops but it interests me a lot. Will not have much time to write and post next week. I am planning to do some spring cleaning and to organise my son's second birthday party. Will have to remember to buy candles, balloons and whatever I can remember for the party. The worst of all is that this week it is carnival week so we will go out almost every day!

Well, I have to find time to keep little one occupied... right now he looks pretty sleepy... must I clean, knit more items to sell, hang the clothes, do the beds? Where do I start from while he sleeps... the most difficult task to perform while he is awake is washing the floor so that is the best thing to do while he is tired. He must be tired after walking along all the Birzebbuga coast! We left the buggy at home today and jogged, walked or ran all the way!!
Good day to all my readers and Happy Carnival to all the children around the world who will be celebrating this weekend! Enjoy it!

http://visitmalta.com/carnival?l=1

No comments:

Post a Comment