Saturday 4 February 2012

Things I make for my little ones.

Here is my little prince wearing a sweater I knitted for him in double knitting yarn. We went to take some photos in the playing field. He likes it there. He can run in his comfortable warm clothes!

Now I am knitting this dress for Raquel! It looks quite big. Hope it fits well. The problem is that I used different wool and needles than the pattern... so the hope is that the finished project is not out of proportion. At the moment I am knitting a pair of bed socks, a couple of hats... I start a thing and then I continue another... I must start to finish them all off one after the other. 

I do sell some items online but I am not selling these items. I notice that on some sites people stress that their items come from a pet free home. Well what's the problem with the pets? Mine does not sleep in the wardrobes and does no damage to the clothes or toys. Ok maybe you can find a pet-hair somewhere sometimes on my clothes but it never killed anybody! So why worry if the seller has pets at home?

Today I did not work much as I was busy making a cake for my dad's and brother's birthday. We also went to the mechanic to check our car speedometer as it looks like it's showing the wrong numbers... we're hardly moving and it shows we are going fast! We'll get it fixed on Monday morning he said. Then we went to a birthday party... it was such a busy day and time flew so quickly! I had a good time talking to a friend while waiting for Raquel to come out of the party too. I thank God all the time for my family, my friends and even for the problems I have... because they are things I can handle. God bless all those who read my posts. May you have peace in your heart. That leads to happiness. Worry is a waste of time and jealousy is madness. So I take life one day at a time and try to enjoy each minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment