Thursday 2 February 2012

Hand knitted jacket for a little princess.


Raquel's jacket finally fits! I made this jacket from a pattern but used a different yarn type! The result was a bigger jacket which had to wait in the wardrobe a couple of years at least! It looks gorgeous on her... I have some more yarn... maybe I'll knit her pyjamas in this fur-like yarn. It cost me around 6 euros worth of yarn and 3 for the pattern. I'm so proud of the things I make. I owe it all to my grandma Maria and to my aunts who helped me learn how to knit even though I was left handed. It was very hard at first but now I can do whatever I want... or almost. There are a few difficult patterns which I did not manage to make and I will not try them right now. I just can't concentrate on something with two little tots running and spinning around like bumble bees :)

No comments:

Post a Comment