Sunday 19 February 2012

Our Visit to Gozo. The Light House!

A walk to the light house... what a fantastic view of Gozo! This island, just a few minutes away from the main island is full of natural beauty. It is fun to visit and we try to go as often as we can. This time we went to the light house to take a few photos. Miguel was sleeping so I took Raquel to the top of the hill to see the light house. We enjoyed taking photos of each other. She took some photos of me, wearing the red scarf and hat I knitted. She wore the aran hat and the pink scarf which my mum had knitted when she was two. We treasure this scar. She has a matching hat which I found this week at last. I really looked everywhere for the matching hat but only found it when I finally decided to pull the drawer out. And we found the white scarf too! The carpenter must have left too much space behind the drawers that we could not notice the scarf and hat were hiding there. Next time I know where to look for them :)
A long long time ago I could even knit some dolls and pay attention to their details! I am putting this old photo in my blog because these are two of my favourite dolls. It took me a whole week of knitting after coming home from work. If I try to do one now it will take me months... so I gave up on dolls and try to concentrate on my little treasures... my children!

Will try to upload the carnival photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment