Saturday 14 January 2012

Hi! My name is Eleanor Pace. I have started to think about having my own blog a long time ago. Now I decided to make it real at last. A friend of mine visited me today and showed me a few blogs. I really liked the things other people were writing and showing, especially hand-made things, knitted items and activities carried out with children. I will try to post at least once a week as I'm very busy with my two children. I try to keep them busy and happy. Before I became a stay at home mum I was teaching in a primary state school. I loved my job but decided to have a break to raise my own children. I could not think of leaving the children in play schools. I know that they do a good job, but I still believe that children need their mothers a lot in the early years most of all.



My family comes first in my life, and next come my hobbies. I love making clothes for my children and for dolls too! Knitting and crochet are my favourite activities in winter. In summer it is too hot for yarn crafts in Malta. I spend most of summer time doing paper crafts and visiting beaches on my lovely island of Malta.
Here is one of the dolls I gave as a Christmas gift to a dear friend who lives abroad. I have sold many others too.

No comments:

Post a Comment