Wednesday 18 January 2012

I have knitted and crocheted a lot of things but I also like paper crafts. Sometimes friends do like my home made greeting cards. This is one I would like to show. It was carefully made with coloured tissue papers as I could not find the colours I wanted in papers. Sometimes I use old magazines and used wrapping papers too! 


The background paper was one I found in my mother's crafts file. She was learning how to do these cards. I would have loved to continue showing her how to make such things but unfortunately she lost her battle with cancer. My father gave me all her crafts items. I gave her friends some of the crafts items, mostly the beading items. I kept the papers and hope when she watches from the sky she sees the beautiful cards and blesses the people who receive them.

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear friend,
    It feels so nice that I can visit your blog. You are so creative in your work that I'm sure you will inspire other crafters with your ideas. Just give time for others to discover your blog and you will have friends from all over the world. Good luck! See you soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your nice comment. I hope to post often about my crafts and my family. Hope you are well.

    Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete