Wednesday 25 January 2012

This is one of my daughter's bags. It used to be a shirt! Recycling is better than using new material as it saves money and you can be proud you did not waste an unwanted or damaged thing! My little princess was really happy with this bag! We used it to carry food, clothes or toys sometimes. Everyone liked it especially because her name was written on it :) Now I'm knitting her a dress, trying to finish a blanket and planning to do some favours for her First Holy Communion. Still have to decide what to do and I will have a look at all the old and new patterns I have at home! A huge pile that takes hours to examine. In the meantime the children can play around me. I thank God for all the blessings he gave me. Of course I am very busy but I am happy.

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear friend,
    I remember this bag, you had sewn it for the feast of St.Martin. It is really nice, well done! Matthew is drawing next to me and he enjoyed watching Raquel's pictures on your previous posts :)
    I sent you a msg on fb, hope to cu soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I replied your message too. Hope to see you :)

    ReplyDelete